Developers & service providers
The Montreal Boat and Water Sports Show brought to you by the Quebec Maritime Association
The 2015 Montreal Boat and Water Sports Show, our 17th Edition, is a presentation of the Quebec Maritime Association. Created in 1996, the QMA’s mandate is to promote the growth of boating in “la Belle Province”. The QMA proudly represents the boating industry in Quebec. Some 9,000 pleasure boaters and 300 corporate members are part of the QMA. We are also recognized as a “Specific Interest Tourist Association” since 2009.
What we do
- Structure and promote boating and water sports
- Support and promote the nautical industry, particularly through our events
- Raise awareness for boating safety and sustainable navigation
- Work to upgrade the nautical infrastructure
- Developing nautical tourism in the province
- Quebec Nautical Stations – a network of Quebec world-class marine destinations.
- Marina Classification – a reference label to ensure boaters of the quality of the infrastructure and the range of services offered by marinas.
- Eco-Marina – a label certifying the marinas that have adopted ecological and responsible practices.
- Funding Organizations and Events – financial support offered to nautical organizations and events.
- Accessibility to Nautical Activities – a program to ensure that citizens have access to boating and water activities.
- Montreal Boat and Water Sports Show
- In-Water Boat Show held in the Old-Port of Montreal
- Quebec Nautical Fest in July
OUR SERVICE PARTNERS
DEE Global’s expertise in the organization of public exhibitions and events is well established, providing a vast array of professional services to make them a success. They are involved in the Montreal Boat and Water Sports Show, but also in other major events such as the “Congrès mondial de l’Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés” and “Expo Bateau de l’Estrie”. DEE Global’s team is made of the best events managers there are and is also in charge of sales and floor management for the Montreal Boat and Water Sports Show. deeglobal.ca
SUM Logistik is involved in the planning and the logistics of the organization of the Montreal Boat and Water Sports Show. They manage expertly the critical move-in and move-out parts of the Show. The company is known for keeping a solid hold on the most complex of operations, being rigorous in its approach while leaving room for flexibility and making astute decisions in a timely manner. If the surprising or even the calamitous occurs, SUM tackles the task systematically and with characteristic determination. The mix may vary but the energy, ‘can do’ attitude, professionalism, common sense and trustworthiness are a SUM signature recognized throughout the industry. sumlogistik.com
Masse Agency has been involved in the promotional side of the Montreal Boat and Water Sports Show for the past two years. They are in charge of advertising creation and production as well as communications strategy and media placement. Since their start with us, attendance to the Show has jumped 25%. Masse Agency specializes in public events promotion as well as motor sports and outdoors shows. As such, they are active in the Quebec City Auto Show and the Hunting, Fishing and Camping Shows of Montreal and Quebec City. It is worth mentioning that these shows have also seen record attendance increases. On top of these events, the company attends to major clients such as the Quebec Outfitters Federation, Magasin Latulippe, The Schawbel Corporation (ThermaCELL) and Quebec Aboriginal Tourism. http://www.agencemasse.ca/en
Cyr Networks – Les Réseaux Cyr
Cyr Networks exclusively offers all the network and telecommunication services, including, wired and wireless internet, connections for direct payment solutions, telephony and complex networking (VLAN, VPN, Hybrid). Here is our ordering site placebonaventure.reseauxcyr.com and our web site www.reseauxcyr.com